This is the story of Jon, Anji, Jolie, Cade and Ava.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Sand Dunes
On our way back to Denver, Paula and I took the kids to the Sand Dunes. I haven't been since I was about 10 yrs old and we had lots of fun. The kids left us in the dust as we climbed then we played in the water for awhile.
Anji-we had such a great time with you at the sand dunes, and spending the weekend with you. I made captions for all my pictures (and your pictures) on my blog. Thank you for being such a great host...Paula
1 comment:
Anji-we had such a great time with you at the sand dunes, and spending the weekend with you. I made captions for all my pictures (and your pictures) on my blog. Thank you for being such a great host...Paula
Post a Comment